Situated on the Iberian Peninsula at the crossroads between Europe and Northern Africa, Spain is a reflection of its many varied regions and unique musical styles. And it’s music evokes this combination. Between Celtic sounds from the north, flamenco in the south, and “fusion” throughout the country, the music from Spain continues to reinvent itself and open its doors to diverse audiences around the world. We hope you enjoy this short sampling!
Try The World
Culture Guide Art
Top Posts & Pages
- 13 Peachy Spanish Food Idioms
- The Foods We Grew Up Eating in France
- 9 Ways to Use Paprika
- 7 Ways to Use Balsamic Vinegar that Don't Involve Salad Dressing
- 15 Ways to Use Harissa
- 5 Ways to Use Quince Paste
- 5 Ways to Use Ginger Paste
- Our Next Food Destination: Welcome to Korea!
- Papardelle Cacio e Pepe
- 7 Gourmet Burger Recipes