Situated on the Iberian Peninsula at the crossroads between Europe and Northern Africa, Spain is a reflection of its many varied regions and unique musical styles. And it’s music evokes this combination. Between Celtic sounds from the north, flamenco in the south, and “fusion” throughout the country, the music from Spain continues to reinvent itself and open its doors to diverse audiences around the world. We hope you enjoy this short sampling!
Try The World
Culture Guide Art
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Incredible Easter Meals From Around the World
- 10 Ways to Use Green Olive Paste
- 7 Ways to Use Balsamic Vinegar that Don't Involve Salad Dressing
- Herring and Potato Salad
- 15 Ways to Use Chestnut Cream
- 5 Ways to Use Ponzu Sauce
- Our Next Destination: Welcome to Brazil!
- 7 Amazing Uses for Orange Blossom Water that Aren't Food-Related
- 18 Mouth-Watering Foods From Mexico You Should Know
- MAY 2018 COUNTRIES BOX