Love tequila but having margarita fatigue? Give this fizzy Paloma a try.
Serves: 2 | Time: 5 minutes
- 2 grapefruit wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup mescal or tequila
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 Tbsp Tajín Clásico Seasoning [shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”tajin-clasico-seasoning-5oz” show=”button-only”]
- To rim the edge of your glass, pour some Tajín Clásico Seasoning on a plate. Rub the rim of the chilled glass with a grapefruit wedge, then press it into the mixture.
- Combine grapefruit juice and sugar in rimmed glass. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- In a cocktail shaker, add club soda, tequila and lime juice. Shake with ice.
- Pour tequila mixture into glass (adding ice if desired), garnish with the grapefruit wedge, and enjoy.