This month we are excited to share with you two great products from Thailand. Create delicious, authentic Thai flavors in your own home with these two products: Sutharos Organic Pad Thai Noodle Meal Kits and FoodWorld Thai Red Curry Paste
Sutharos Organic Pad Thai Noodle Meal Kits
Pad Thai Noodle Meal Kits by Sutharos Organic is ideal for anybody trying to prepare a healthy, organic, and authentic meal in a short amount of time. Each kit comes fully equipped with rice noodles, Pad Thai sauce, dried herbs, and condiments. There is no need to add any additional noodles or tamarind pastes. Just add your preferred vegetables and proteins to make it a full meal.
Pad Thai is a traditional Thai dish with some interesting roots. During World War II, Thailand was suffering through a major rice shortage, so the government promoted the consumption of noodles by popularizing a relatively new street food dish: Pad Thai. It’s made with dried rice noodles and a combination of several Thai ingredients like tamarind. Over time, people have created their own versions of Pad Thai by adding different proteins and vegetables like shrimp, chicken, tofu, bell peppers, and bok choy. Experiment and create your own favorite way to enjoy Pad Thai!
The Pad Thai Noodle Meal Kits are also incredibly inclusive. Since they are organic, gluten-free, and vegan, these kits are great for families or anybody cooking for a group since it can accommodate a lot of different diets.
This is the go-to kit for anybody looking for a unique and flavorful meal that they can whip up in no time. Just follow the directions below and enjoy your Pad Thai today!
Prepare the Pad Thai in just 3 simple steps:
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and then turn off. Soak the rice noodles for 4-5 minutes or until soft (your preferred doneness).
- Heat pan at medium heat with 2 tbsp of oil, add dried garlic when hot. (Optional: Stir in egg for 30 seconds, then add 1 cup of desired protein (tofu, chicken, etc.) or vegetables. Add noodles back into the pan, stir for 2 mins.)
- Add Pad Thai sauce and herbs, stir for 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked. Ready to serve!
FoodWorld Thai Red Curry Paste
The Thai Red Curry Paste by FoodWorld a rich, hot red curry paste spiced up with Thai red chillies and flavoured with authentic spices. It is great for anybody who doesn’t have the time to make their own paste and can be used in a wide array of dishes. It’s also gluten-free and has no preservatives so it is suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and celiacs.
Made in Thailand, this paste gives you the authenticity you need when cooking your favorite Thai dishes. It has no added preservatives and is made with ingredients found in Thailand. And unlike many American recipes, FoodWorld’s Thai Red Curry Paste contains actual tamarind, instead of some cheaper alternative, like ketchup.
One of the many dishes you can prepare using WorldFood Red Curry Paste is a Thai Red Chicken Curry. Delicious and easy to make, this dish can easily become a staple of your diet.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 7.5 oz jar of WorldFood Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 3 small bunches of Broccolini or Chinese Broccoli.
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum)
- 13oz coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of fresh coriander (or cilantro)
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf (optional)
- Slice the two chicken breasts fairly thin width wise.
- To a hot wok or frying pan, add the coconut oil.
- Add 4 tbsp of WorldFoods Red Curry Paste to the hot oil and mix well.
- Add the chicken, mix well so they are all coated and cook for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Add the coconut milk, mix well and turn heat to medium.
- Add the kaffir lime leaf, grated lime zest, Chinese broccoli, bell pepper, garlic and fish sauce. Mix well and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over Basmati rice and garnish with fresh coriander (cilantro) and a slice of lime.