Serves: 1 • Time: 10 minutes, plus soaking time
Layering each ingredient in the serving glass is impressive and sure to wow your dinner guests, but the parfait is just as good with the ingredients combined into a hearty bowl.
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. matcha tea[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”matcha-supreme-green-tea-powder” show=”button-only”]
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup blackberries
- 3 oz. vodka
- 1 Tbsp. honey[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”honey-1″ show=”button-only”]
1. Soak berries in vodka. Let soak in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and matcha tea until smooth. In a separate bowl, beat the cream until stiff peaks form, adding brown sugar halfway through, and beating until incorporated.
3. Layer yogurt, whipped cream, soaked berries, and honey in a clear, chilled glass, repeating until glass is full and finishing with the berries. Serve immediately.