Makes: 4 ice cream bars • Time: 10 minutes, plus 40 minutes chilling
These ice cream bars are the perfect antidote to this summer’s sweltering heat. Plus, you only need 3 ingredients to make them: a pint of ice cream, truffles from the Holiday Box, and Brazil nut cookies from the Brazil Box!
- 1 pint vanilla or strawberry ice cream
- 2 oz. Truffettes de France chocolate truffles
- Frutos da Amazônia Brazil nut cookies
1. Remove the lid from the pint of ice cream and cut the container along one side from top to bottom. Rip open the sides to remove the ice cream in one piece, then slice into 4 rounds. Slide a popsicle stick into each round, then freeze for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, whisk the truffles until melted. Using a rolling pin, a mortar and pestle, or a food processor, crush the cookies to a fine powder. Pour the melted truffles over the frozen ice cream and sprinkle with the crushed cookies. Freeze 20 minutes more and serve.
[shopify embed_type=”collection” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”ice-cream-bars”]