Serves: 1 • Time: 10 minutes
Unlike coffee, matcha offers that morning caffeine boost without the negative side effects of the jitters or caffeine crash. This breakfast smoothie will keep you amped for the day.
- One 13.5 oz. can coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- 6 oz. (½ can) frozen limeade
- ½ cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup sweetened dried coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp. blueberry matcha tea powder
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 sprig of mint
Combine all the ingredients except the mint in a blender and blend on high until smooth. To serve, transfer to a large, chilled glass and garnish with the mint.
[shopify embed_type=”collection” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”magazine-coconut-matcha-breakfast-smoothie”]