At Try The World’s rooftop barbecue party in New York City, chef curator Adolfo Suaya shows us how to prepare an Argentinian asado. Complete with chimichurri for steak and dulce de leche for dessert, the Argentina Box is a must-have for hosting your own party at home.
Try The World
Culture Guide Art
Top Posts & Pages
- Mawlid al-Nabi, Explained
- Nordic Cooking: How Sweden Copes with Winter in the Kitchen
- 5 Ways to Use Quince Paste
- 15 Ways to Use Chestnut Cream
- Crema Catalana: Spanish Creme Brulee
- 5 Fun Things to Know About Your Italy Box
- Our Next Food Destination: Welcome to Italy!
- Our Next Food Destination: Welcome to India!
- 9 Ways to Use Paprika
- Maakouda Batata: Potato Pancakes with Moroccan Spices