Warm turnovers simply spell holiday cheer. For this brambleberry jam turnover recipe, we use the Bermondsey Bramble Jam from the Holiday Box. With a combination of gooey cream cheese and tart berry jam, these turnovers pair wonderfully with tea or hot cocoa.
Makes: 8 | Time: 45 minutes
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ jar England Preserves Bermondsey bramble jam
- 1 egg whisked with 1 tsp. water
- sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut frozen puff pastry sheets into 4-inch squares and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Place a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture in the middle of each square, and follow with a 1½ teaspoons jam.
- Brush two sides of each square with egg wash.
- Fold each square in half, forming a triangle, and crimp the sides using a fork.
- Brush the tops with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”lingonberry-preserves” show=”all”]