Creamy and warming, this hot chocolate made with decadent Belgian chocolate will be one drink you won’t forget any time soon. The garnishes can vary from cookie to toffee, or chocolate-covered coffee beans to whipped cream; it’s totally up to you! We top ours with whipped cream, ground cinnamon, and salt, but this delicious drink will taste great with almost any addition!
Serves 2 | Time 5 minutes
- 1 c. milk and 1/2 c. milk, separated
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate bar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Optional: Speculoos biscuits, babelutte toffee, cinnamon sticks, chocolate-covered coffee beans … the list goes on!
- Warm 1/2 c. milk in a sauce pot over medium heat.
- Stir in chocolate, until melted.
- Whisk in the remaining milk, and continue to heat until the mixture is warmed through. Be care not to boil!
- Pour into mugs and garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- Enjoy with biscuits and toffee!
This recipe pairs great with these products!
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”almonds-and-raisins-biscotti-5-29-oz” show=”all”][shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”chocolate-vanilla-cookies” show=”all”][shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”try-the-world.myshopify.com” product_handle=”cinnamon-cookies” show=”all”]